Exosome Therapies For Knee Pain
Walking Has Never Looked So Good!
Knee Surgery Alternative
Regenerative treatments have been successful for many different kinds of knee pain, including knee arthritis, meniscus tears, ACL and other knee ligament tears, patellar tendonitis, baker’s cysts, patellofemoral syndrome (also known as ‘runner’s knee’), bursitis, hamstring tendinopathy, knee instability, biceps femoris insertional tendinopathy, knee osteoarthritis, and more.
Exosome Treatments for Knee Injuries
Some of the most common knee injuries include the following:
- ACL injury – strains and tears to the ACL and other knee ligaments tend to happen to people who play sports or participate in activities which require sudden directional changes.
- Knee Fractures – trauma to the knee bone or weakened bones caused by osteoporosis result in the patella breaking.
- Meniscus – The meniscus, a shock-absorbing cartilage between the shin and the thigh bones, often gets torn when the knee is twisted while bearing weight.
- Knee Bursitis – The bursae sac, which contains fluid that cushions the knee joint, can become inflamed, causing intense swelling of the knee.
- Patellar Tendinitis – The patellar tendon, which connects the quadriceps muscle on the front of the thigh to the shinbone, can become inflamed from the impact of jumping.
- Arthritis – the knee, due to injuries, overuse, old age, and weight, face degeneration of the cartilage cushion between bones. This causes the knee joint to become stiff, lose mobility, and experience pain.
Can I really avoid surgery?
YES! One advantage of non-surgical stem cell and blood platelet injections over surgery is that carries far fewer risks. With knee surgery, patients suffer from anesthetic side effects, risks of infection, and long recovery times. With stem cell regenerative therapy, patients use superior cells to repair the body. The joints and bones in the knee are composed of collagen, calcium, and glycosaminoglycans, which are made up mesenchymal stem cells. With an abundance of these cells, the body develops these tissues more effectively to restore healthy cartilage in the knee to enhance its mobility post-injury.
Have questions about stem cell therapies to avoid back surgery?
Submit Below For A Free Consultation To See How Stem Cell Therapies Can Benefits Your Knee Pains